About us

 

Beaufort Church of God was organized on July 1, 1940.  The church has grown in three different locations in Beaufort.  The church began on Duke Street and later moved to Ribaut Road.  In 1979 the church bought the present property on Parris Island Gateway.  Through ups and downs the church has spread the gospel in Beaufort.  Now the church is thriving as we work to grow closer to God...closer to one another... and closer to the harvest